What is my $1,000 Paychex credit?Last Updated: August 06, 2019
If a Paychex customer signs up for FreshLime, they are offered an $1,000 credit towards FreshLime marketing. Take a look at this infographic so we can break down how this credit works:
As the graphic shows, your first credit will appear after 60 days from your FreshLime sign up.
Your $1,000 credit does not kick-in upfront. This means that the credit is paid off in increments until paid in full. Here’s some good things to know:
- $250 of the $1,000 goes to the FreshLime starting fee
- The remaining $750 is paid out in $75 dollar increments
- Those payments are delivered as statement credits on your Paychex payroll invoice.
- The credit will keep rolling over until paid in full.
- If your monthly total payroll invoice is less than $75, you will receive the credit longer than 10 months, until you have received a full $750.00